There are some important files or document you want to hide from others on your computer. To do that you might be creating folder inside folder to hide such files but in todays tutorial i will change this by teaching you a interesting trick to hide files behind images. To hide a file behind a image means that if any one opens that image he will see the image, but to see the hidden file we need to open that image in a specific way. So lets get started.
How To Hide File Behind Image ?
- Video Tutorial On Basic Terminal Commands => http://goo.gl/bynoY
5. CD stands for change directory by typing above command you change your directory to desktop. After that type command given below.
Copy /b imagename.jpg + filename.rar finalimage.jpg
- Replace imagename.jpg with the name of image you want your file to be hidden behind. Don’t forget to add image format (Eg: .jpg,.png,.gif)
- Replace filename with name of your file you want to hide. It must be in .rar format.
- Finally Replace finalimage.jpg with whatever name you want your final image with hidden files should be. This is the image where your file will be hidden.
6. Now when you will try to open this newly created image it will open as normal image, but to open you hidden file you need follow steps given below.